We specialize in providing tax, accounting and advisory services to individuals, businesses and not-for-profit organizations. We understand the business landscape in Victoria and work closely with our clients to understand their needs.
We are always striving to produce the best personalized quality service. The following list is by no means comprehensive, please feel free to enquire for more details.
Audits, Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit - an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation - based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with accounting and bookkeeping:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Sage Accounting
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Financial forecasts and projections
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual, business and not-for-profit clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Our experience staff are here to prepare returns accurately and efficiently for:
- Trusts & estates
- Not-for-profit organizations
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
Effective estate planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your personal or business strategy, you can use our experience and access to the most current tax developments to identify your tax liabilities.
Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST and PST)
Many of our clients are responsible for collecting and submitting sales taxes. We can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns, and in monitoring your sales-tax-related costs.
Other Tax Services
Our other tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Tax considerations in matrimonial settlements
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- Tax effective retirement and estate planning
We believe we can help your business identify areas affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and efficient. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your life and business. The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Buying/selling a business
- Business process improvement
- Financial & retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Write-offs and tax deductible considerations
- Asset protection
- Debt Management
- Business start-up or expansion
- Cash flow forecasting
- Business consulting